PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

This so funny! Totally dogged Tobuscus an all the other half-lifes who make money from YouTube. This is now my new favorite flash video, I just shared it to like 10 people, and they are Tobuscus fans, and they're all like, "Tobuscus doesn't do that..." an all that shit. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Dem Pokemons... Dem Pokemons...

The guy under me hates dubstep for some reason, but im cool with that and wanted to know wat the name of teh dubstep in teh credits was. Anybody?

animtated imagination animtated imagination

It takes a long time to make an animation, I applaude you!

Black Shadow Escape 3 Black Shadow Escape 3

So it's a point and click game, yet... you can scroll through all the scenes. And what's the point? There's a box with 4 zeroes and things that do random things. + My mouse never changes to look like a hand. I'll give a star for the art.

Renewal (Beta) Renewal (Beta)

I think I found a glitch, when I walked outside your character just started walking toward the edge of the screen then he slowly drifted up and to the right. Sorry dude but this gets a 0 :(

tgbtom20 responds:

Yeah I'm sorry I think I've encountered this problem before. I thought I had it fixed though. There is a behaviour that is disabled at a very bad time and so if you are walking it keeps you walking. I will make sure to fix it ASAP.

For now, just redo it, and dont start walking till a new scene loads. Then rethink your rating? ;) Ill fix the glitch when I get onto Stencyl next :)

The Impossible Game 2 The Impossible Game 2

Hard, fun, addictive, (thats what she said) LOL, good game, tho you shouldnt take the name of another persons game even if you add a 2 at the end.

Ashley, Sweet Nightmares Ashley, Sweet Nightmares

Very good, sadly I don't know many people who still respect WarioWare... Anyways, great job!

Stargenx - Magical Pipe Stargenx - Magical Pipe

This is more of a listening to song than it is an actual videogame song. Dont get me wrong, its a great song. If the beginning were to be looped it would make an excellent RPG Cave BGM.

Stargenx responds:

Thanks for the review! I understand completely, this is three years old, though. I had no idea what I was doing back then.

Maschine. Maschine.

Guys give him credit for being creative! There are little to no songs which use distortion this good! Liked the part 1:01, pretty sick.

Berry: Lumavian Origin Berry: Lumavian Origin

If I didn't know what a lumavian was, this would explain it in a simplified humorous tone. Keep up the good work!

Lumavis: Berry Lumavis: Berry

A Lumavian huh? mmmm i havent seen a drawin of those in a while on deviantart 4 a wile... cool!

Lumavis responds:

You're familiar with them? Sweet :)

Daft Punk Daft Punk

I absolutely luv daft punk, (interstella 5555) could never picture them in suits, Thank you!